IAMHE(R) Charitable Trust makes short films to create awareness within the ethnic communities about the unique issues experienced by these groups, and to educate and train people, particularly women, youth, and the less advantaged, about options for approaching and managing these issues.
We aim to provide value to sponsors by:
- Providing opportunities for them to market their services to our 1,300 attendees during the launch of the project, as well as the greater viewers of the music video post its release
- Providing them with opportunities to become actively involved in community events for a good cause
- Helping them lift their profile as an active supporter of worthwhile community initiatives.
Sponsorship levels are:
The terms of any formal sponsorship agreement are negotiable, depending on the amount and level of sponsorship offered and the nature of the sponsorship entity. However, the following levels of sponsorship are indicative of arrangements that could be negotiated:
- $1000: Your business name will be included in the credits
- $2000: Your business name will be included in the credits of the project. Your business will feature in the film.
- $3000: Your business name will be included in the credits of the project. You and your business will feature in the film.
- $5000: Exclusive rights to all sponsorship. You will become the primary sponsor in that business category and no sponsorship will be taken from your competition.
- Business name and staff will feature in the film.
- Publish a sponsor advertisement in the film, launched at a grand yearly event.
- Recognition of sponsor on the IAMHE(R) website and Facebook page, with a link to the sponsor’s website.
- Sponsor invited to the IAMHE(R) stakeholder engagement events which provide useful networking opportunities for the sponsor.
- Account name: IAMHER Charitable Trust
- Account number: 03-1318-0116032-000